I noticed that we use considerable amount of red pepper in different ways or in different kinds of recipes in Turkish Cuisine. Sometimes we use them as fresh, sometimes roasted, fried or as pepper paste which is really essential for our cooking. But at the end, the result is always delicious and positive. This appetizer or salad kind dish is one of those luscious and crowd pleasing ones which by the way is also very attractive for your table setting because of the contrast from the bright colors. I used full fat feta cheese to be able to have a smooth, silky and creamy texture. But you could substitute that by adding a little original cream cheese.
- 4 red peppers, roasted
- 4 green onion spring
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1-2 tbsp walnut, roughly chopped
- handful flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- olive oil
- lemon juice
- To prepare feta cheese mixture; in a small mixing bowl, combine parsley, cheese, and walnut. Set aside.
- Peel the roasted red peppers and clean inside.
- Cut them from one side and open to make them flat.
- Fill them up with the feta cheese stuffing and wrap.
- Tie them with a green onion spring and drizzle some olive oil and lemon juice on top.
- 4 adet kırmızı biber, közlenmiş
- 4 sap yeşil soğan
- 1 kase beyaz peynir (tam yağlı)
- 1-2 y.k iri kıyılmış ceviz (isteğe bağlı)
- Maydanoz, kıyılmış
- Limon suyu
Közlenmiş biberler soyulup bir taraflarından kesilir ve içi temizlenir. Ezilmiş beyaz peynir, kıyılmış maydanoz ve iri kırılmış ceviz ile hazırlanan harç içlerine doldurulup yeşil soğan ile bağlanır. Dilenirse üzerlerine zeytinyağ ve limon suyu gezdirilir.