2 cups sliced beef pepperoni
1 and ½ cups shredded mozzarella
½ cup tomato sauce (you can use finely grated tomato)
1 clove of garlic minced
½ tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper
½ tsp dry thyme or oregano
1 cup water
2 tsp dry yeast
2 tsp granulated sugar
2 tbsp olive oil
2 cups all-purpose flour (approx)
1. First, we will start with dough. Put a cup of water and add 2 tsp sugar in it.
2. Place the water in microwave, and heat it for about 50-60 seconds.
3. When it is lukewarm, add yeast and let it rise for double.
4. Meanwhile, you can slice the pepperoni and cook them in a pan. Let it cool to room temperature.
5. Pour tomato sauce in a bowl, add minced garlic, salt and black pepper, thyme in it and mix it well. Set that aside.
A few hours later, you can stretch the dough for pizza grease your hands with oil if desired while 6. stretching and pour and spread tomato sauce.
7. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top of sauce. Place pepperonis dense and close together.
8. Bake it to 370 F pre-heated oven for about 30-35 minutes.