4-5 medium potatoes
1 cup peas and carrot mix
1 cup diced cucumber pickles
1 cup mayonnaise
½ cup sour cream or yogurt
½ tsp salt
4 cups water to boil
1/2 cup canned corns
3 cucumber pickles for decoration
1. Put water in a medium pan and turn the heat on to medium.
2. After it comes to boil, add peeled and petite diced potatoes. You could boil the whole potatoes and then cut them into small cubes as well.
3. Then, drain the potatoes and put peas and carrots in the same boiling water and let it simmer for 10 minutes. Drain and take them out too. Let it cool to room temperature.
4. Diced cucumber pickles up and put in a medium bowl. Add diced potatoes and boiled peas and carrots in the same bowl.
5. Whisk mayonnaise and yogurt, add this mixture gradually into veggie bowl and stir it to combine.
6. Decorate the platter with sliced pickles and corn.