1 package phyllo dough
6-7 small potatoes boiled
1/3 bunch chopped parsley
2 tbsp olive oil
1 big onion chopped finely
salt and pepper
for liquid mixture:
1 cup whole milk
1/2 cup oil
for egg wash:
one egg yolk
1. Thaw phillo dough before preparation(at least an hour ago).
2. To make filling, put olive oil in a pan, add chopped onion and saute it for a few minutes.
3. Add boiled and peeled potatoes then mash it.
4. Put some salt and pepper to taste, add chopped parsley and set that aside.
5. For liquid mixture, pour milk and oil in bowl, crack an egg in it and blend them well.
6. You will find 2 separate pastry sheet packages in one box.
7. Take one of them and grab 3-4 pastry sheet and place on a tray, brush with liquid mix and finish one package of dough repeating the procces.
8. Put half of the (already prepared) mashed potato filling and roll it till end.
9. Do same thing for the other package of dough, and brush rolls with egg wash, sprinkle some sesame seed and black sesame seed.
10. You ll have 2 big roll borek, put them in a greased 9 x 13 baking pan and pop that in 350 F pre-heated oven untill golden brown.
11. slice them (as you see in the picture) before serve.