7 small potatoes cut in cubes
2 tomatoes petite diced
1 big onion chopped finely
1 tbsp pepper or tomato paste
1 pound beef stew
a few rosemary leaves
1 tbsp oil to saute beef
2 tbsp oil for dish itself
3 cups water or beef stock
1. Put 1 tbsp oil and add beef in a pan. Saute beef stew untill it leaves its juice and absorbe it back.
2. If you cook beef in a pressure cooker, you need to cook it for 20 minutes or so, otherwise you will cook for 1 hour. When it is done, set that aside.
3. Put 2 tbsp oil in a deep pan, add chopped onion and saute it untill golden brown. Put 1 tbsp paste and diced tomatoes and stir it once a while.
4. Add cut potatoes in pan and pour 3 cups beef stock.
5. Add already cooked beef stew to the potatoes and let it simmer for 20 minutes.
6. Sprinkle some salt, pepper and rosemary leaves to taste.