8 oz spaghetti
2 quarts of water
1 tbsp oil
1 tsp salt
1 cup sliced mushroom
2 tomatoes petite diced
1 tbsp tomato paste
1 clove of garlic
2 tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper
1. To make sauce, first put olive oil in a sauce pan, add tomato paste and minced garlic
2. Saute them and add diced tomatoes, stir occasionally.
3. Add sliced mushrooms and suate it for a few minutes and turn heat off.
4. Boil 2 Quarts of water for vermicelli; if desired, add 1 tsp salt.
5. Add spaghetti and return to boil.
6. Cook uncovered approximately 10- 15 minutes or until tender.
7. Remove from heat and drain.
8. Either put cooked spaghetti in the sauce pan and mix, or place some spaghetti on a platter and pour mushroom sauce evenly on it and decorate it with some chopped parsley.